I heard a wonderful sermon the other day, and it was about how we are conditioned by life and the circumstances around us. The example used was of the rehabilitation of some eagles.
Now I am not going to mention exactly what kind of eagles and where this took place because frankly, I forgot, and am battling to find the information. But the moral of the story still applies.
So what is the moral behind this story? Well it's simple really. We are so conditioned by what people say and our perception of ourselves, that we sit on the ground like the captive bread eagles. We have been released, we are free but how we view our lives keeps us from soaring in the clouds. Meanwhile life, the universe, God is calling to us to spread our wings and fly and reach our true potential. We just need to listen or otherwise pay attention to opportunities that come our way.
Remember .... we need to leave our comfort zone to accomplish our goals. I don't know if you will relate, but the difference between getting something and earning it, is remarkably different. Earning something has a hundred times more value than just having it handed to you. I could be wrong, but that is my opinion.
So pay attention to life's opportunities, it is calling out to you, you just need to listen.
To Your Success.
Lazy Motivator.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Tell me what you think.